Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
- High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Pan and Tilt: 360º horizontal and 114º vertical range
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
- Voice Control: Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries)
Don’t wake up your loved ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You’ll have peace of mind, and they will have a good night’s sleep.
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. This allows you to not only cut down on your personal expenses on cloud storage, but also feel secure that your video is stored at a high-rate speed on a local card accessible only by the device administrator. (Based on laboratory conditions)
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels. This helps with identification and recognition from afar.
With the Tapo C200, you can see what exactly happens in your home, no worry any more. Also, you are able to communicate with loved ones through the built-in microphone and speaker.
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them in social media. Tapo camera is always there to help you record the memorable moments.
- Check the video box to playback previous records – Choose a camera and locate what you want according to date.
- Set a schedule to check periodic video – The camera automatically records videos based on your schedule.
- Set camera at a fixed angle base on your needs – Choose an angle and click the save button, then you are all set.
- Check what happens in multiple Tapo cameras with one app – Supports up to 32 cameras with Tapo app.