Looking for how to register a handset to a Yealink W52p base station or Yealink W53p Base Station? See our guide below.
In order to register a handset to the base station, please follow the steps below:
- Press the connect button on the front of your base station.
- On the Handset you are trying to pair Press “OK” to enter the main menu.
- Go to Settings → Registration → Reg. Handset.
- Select the base station that you want to register, press “OK” and then “Yes”.
- Enter the PIN, Default setting is 0000 and press “Done”.
You can also de-register handsets by following these steps
- Press “OK” to enter the main menu.
- Go to Settings → Registration → De-reg. Handset.
- Enter the PIN which is 0000 and press “Done”.
- Select the handset that you want to de-register, press “OK” and then “Yes”.
Any issues please log a ticket on our support portal or call our support team on 01158 384284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.